Thanks for reading my blog. Both of you. I hope you find some points of humor or entertainment in them, and if you don't, well...email me some! I am always looking for more. By the way, my boss just told me that I'm not sharing enough information about myself. He wants a bio. So, in the interest of any of your curiosity and for a little more job security, here I go:
Hobbies: Radio. Although I am seeking another to supplement.
What I Do In My Free Time: WHAT?
Favorite Foods: Pretty much anything that doesn't make the kitchen stink after it's cooked.
Favorite Singers/Bands: Coldplay, Jars of Clay, Hillsong, Train, Colbie Caillat, Sting, Eagles, Chicago.
Favorite Women: My two girls.
Favorite Men: My two boys.
Favorite TV shows: American Idol, Fringe, Burn Notice, Swamp People, Fox News, The NEW Two and a Half Men.
Favorite Movies: Romance, Sci-fi and comedy. The trifecta. (Yep, I like CHICK FLICKS...don't judge me.) Favs include Star Trek, You've Got Mail, While You Were Sleeping, Dumb and Dumber, Caddyshack, Rat Race, Blazing Saddles, Animal House, Airplane!
Political View: He said WHAT?
Religious View: If Jesus can save me, He can save anybody.
Favorite interview: It's a three way tie. Billy Preston, Kenny Loggins and James Taylor. Three of the nicest guys you could ever meet. The late Billy was the best in making me feel comfortable when I was a little nervous.
Favorite concerts: Billy Joel and Elton John. Maroon 5 and Train. Chicago's still got it, but I think the late Dan Fogelberg wins out in the "older school" category.
Favorite Quote: Phillipians 4:19: "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
Favorite job: This one! Love playing your favorite songs.
Someone once told me that working out is FUN!
Here's elyptical candid photo from my 14-year-old daughter.
So, what's a sweaty DJ to do?? Go to Jared and ask him...He just told me "eat fresh." What a company guy.
Hey, shouldn't we be judging a gumbo cook off or something??
Yes, these dating sites are all quite real. After seeing the list, you won't know whether to laugh or be very afraid! Or just say "eww."
1) ZombieHarmony: As the site says, "So the apocalypse doesn't have to be lonely." One member likes: Gnawing, chasing injured people, hanging out in dimly lit stairwells. Dislikes: Molotov cocktails, baseball bats, getaway boats.
2) FarmersOnly.com: Big city folks need not apply. This site is strictly for cowboys, cowgirls, real farmers, ranchers, and country dwellers.
3) WomenBehindBars.com: This service matches incarcerated women with penpals looking for love.
4) EquestrianCupid.com: The best destination for horse lovers looking for someone to ride off into the sunset with.
5) TrekPassions.com: Perfect for Star Trek fans looking for someone to beam them up.
6) VeggieDate.com: Hate meat eaters? Pick from a pool of strictly vegetarians.
7) 420Dating.com: The number is slang for "I smoke weed" so only stoners should check out this one.
8) VampireSinglesChat.com: Your Edward Cullen awaits!
9) Alikewise.com: Find a mate based on their book preferences.
10) LonelyNoLonger.com: A dating network for adults with schizophrenia and other mental illnesses.
11) DarwinDating.com: Only the gorgeous get hooked up on this site. They ban anyone wearing nerdy glasses or sporting sweat patches.
12) Cupidtino.com: I suppose PCs and Macs don't mix romantically either. Come here to meet a fellow Apple fanboy or girl.
13) Geek2Geek: Finds the perfect nerd for you.
14) TallFriends.com: It's like a big & tall dating store.
15) PositiveSingles.com: They boast 60,000 dating success stories among their members -- all of which have an STD.
16) DailyDiapers.com: Apparently there are a bunch of adults who like to wear diapers (even though they don't actually need them). Here they can find fellow Pampers lovers.
17) Amish-Online-Dating.com: This site promises to help lonely Amish men and women find love -- if they can get to a computer.
18) OstoDate.com: This site defines ostomy as "a surgically created opening in the body for the discharge of waste." The most common type? A colostomy. So if you are looking for a someone who has had one too, this is the place for you.
19) PiercedPassions.com: The perfect network for finding someone who shares your passion for piercing.
20) Pounced.org: It boasts it was founded by furs for furs. I can only assume these people find fur a really big turn-on.